The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1636 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.3.35 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1636 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 912 buildtree




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My Dragon Ball Ascension
#9
Sarah Kerrigan Wrote:For some perspective 8 years ago I still liked playing with dolls, action figures. And I still thought my older siblings were the coolest people ever. I also was barely allowed on the internet then. Time is funny. Anyways, enjoyable read~

I'd be more offended if my 20-year-old girlfriend didn't frequently say stuff like this whenever I talk about "I did this X years ago" or "I was X when that happened!"

And Deathstroke, you should write that. And post it in this forum. I think we'd all enjoy it.
[Image: proto.jpg][Image: DAHost.png]
Dante's Abyss 2015
Host


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)