The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1636 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.3.35 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1636 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 912 buildtree




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The End of a Beginning: The Beginning of an End
#14
"I feel weak.."

Arith looked at the Namekian for a moment and dropped his helm back into the mist. The Champion moved a bit away and fell to his rump. as he studied Retane who looked even younger then himself yet almost as strong, or at least could be. The Champion wondered for a moment if Enroshia was pulling his chain or if this was actually real, but then again, looked at the Markings on Retane's arm.

"Well then, you should rest." Arith wasn't always as simple as he acted. but he himself was Arith, and Arith didn't care. "Sit your ass on the ground, lean against that construct and let me try to help you."

Retane shook his head in defiance for a moment wanted to argue and fell prone. He leaned back and the fountain was there to hold him. He felt tired, his head hurt, and he realized then that he was exhausted. His primal instincts told him to keep going. But he just knew that he couldn't.

Retane closed his eyes and with his heavy voice spoke, "Tell me what you can. But speak well, because you may find yourself back in the mist."

" Arith snickered, "You are over there Gremlin, and tired, I'd like to see you try."

Retane's fingers dug into the ground and his eye shot open.

"Whoa! O! Stop!" Arith had to shout. When Retane's muscles loosened, he decided to add, "Gremlins get so pissed these days."

"Namek,Champion" Retane answered with pride as well. Still he rested then and his eyes closed as he tried to picture Arith in his Golden Hue."Why do you call me a Gremlin?"

Arith seemed to smile,"Because you are green! however, not quite as ugly as the rest and bigger. Maybe you are their King?"

" I am a Namek, Not a Gremlin. I do not believe." Retane snorted.

"How do you know", Arith had to ask.

"Because you would be dead if I was anything else."Retane had a sharp tongue and he spoke like he had confirmation about it all. He felt weird but still he tried to rest.

"Well my friend, I guess I should try and help you again. Maybe if I told you about the Sigil? The Mark of the Wolf?"

"Yes?" It's here Retane answered without opening his eyes.

"It's meant as a sign of a Pact. The Pact of the Pack. We shall roam the lands but never roam alone. Even alone we are suppose to feel the others urging us on, no matter what."

Retane nodded as he listened to the Dragon Warrior. He felt himself Picturing the Sigil with the wolf trampling the plains with his pack. It made a lot of sense.

"The Mark on your arm is suppose to be the Key to Summon myself, and the others, Ashlon, Inirtias, Grom, Raze, the Twins. Grom, even Kumia and even Selm were supposed to be summoned."

As Arith spoke, Retane felt as if the Pack of wolves started to take shapes of wolves in his head. "Keep going... " Its all he could mutter.

Arith cocked his head to the side for a moment as he observed the Namek's deep harsh breath but shrugged and continued.

"There are Many of us and Enroshia said that we would all meet together again to go home. There's this Warlock scoundrel that trapped us all into that portal as we charged his keep that took us from the land. It was Said we were suppose to die, but with the greatest powers of Lythia at a Castle's Door step, even the portal couldn't destroy us. We Met together all on a single plane once and that is when Enroshia chose to mark us and give his life to get us home."
[Image: hchh.png]

I refuse to lose this battle,
Let whatever come my way.
I am stronger then my rival,
No, I will not fall today...


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)