08-30-2014, 02:27 AM
Arith took the puzzled look of Retane's on for a moment before he continued as if almost reciting something. "I am bound to you by the choice of Enroshia. While I wish that he could tell me greetings himself, I must do as a Lythian is bound and until it is said differently, you are our Leader."
"Our Leader? I only see you." Retane wondered if he could make many of the Arith guy but also wondered if that meant a huge headache.
"And they say I am Mental." Arith shook his long mane. There are Many of us bound to the Mark of Lythia. All it takes is for us to be summoned. And I am NOT Summoned!"
Arith looked around at his grey shadowy figure. in a bit of annoyance. He unsheathed and sheathed his blade after a practice swing. Retane watched and saw that every action was trailed by the shadowy mist.
All the Namek could do was put his faith in the Lythian though, and wanted more answers. He had questions, and wanted to figure out how to bring forth This Enroshia, still though, he might be best if he figured out exactly what was going on.
Arith scratched his chin for a moment. "Maybe you can make me whole."
"Where is my helm", Arith asked as he looked around in the mist beneath him. "Oh, here it is." Arith pulls his helm up and positions it on his head. "I am not some grey cloud. I am Arith, Champion of Lythia, Golden Dragon, Storm Runner and Champion of Gremlins! NOW SUMMON ME!"
Retane looked annoyed and almost reached out and hit him, but another side of him decided that perhaps he had skills he didn't know and even better then he had done so far.
"Summon Me!" He had closed his eyes and was already thinking of the Dragon Warrior. He had given it form and it had its own thoughts. What was missing? What made the summons complete? He had the Name? Knew some bit of the background, or at least titles. Retane could only wonder.
The Namek dropped to his knees and reached up to the mark thinking about it. His eyes were closed and he had Arith spinning around in a gray form waiting to be summoned. Arith... Champion of Lythia... Enroshia's Champion.... The one that bore two sabers near the small of his back.
Storm Runner, what ever that meant... and the flash of lightning in the background shown a Horse....
Champion of Gremlins..... Retane saw a flash of Arith becoming a fool in front of his followers as he called a green palish race of orcs; Gremlins... Yet They still seemed certain to follow.
Golden Dragon... Retane furrowed his brow. Golden not gray and black. Retane felt almost taken aback that he had not been able to create the Golden Warrior the way he should have been initially, but was damned and determined to do it then. He let out a low growl and thought the Shadowy mist needed color. Slowly it began to glow golden yellow as he reached his hand out to the Mark of Lythia on his arm. He saw a Golden Armored Arith for a Moment with Red Rubied eyes from his visor. Then Retane collapsed.
The Emerald Fiend lifted his head after moments of darkness and looked up and the standing Arith. He had a Golden hue almost that soon vanished. "You almost had it! What happened?"
" I felt weak..."
"Our Leader? I only see you." Retane wondered if he could make many of the Arith guy but also wondered if that meant a huge headache.
"And they say I am Mental." Arith shook his long mane. There are Many of us bound to the Mark of Lythia. All it takes is for us to be summoned. And I am NOT Summoned!"
Arith looked around at his grey shadowy figure. in a bit of annoyance. He unsheathed and sheathed his blade after a practice swing. Retane watched and saw that every action was trailed by the shadowy mist.
All the Namek could do was put his faith in the Lythian though, and wanted more answers. He had questions, and wanted to figure out how to bring forth This Enroshia, still though, he might be best if he figured out exactly what was going on.
Arith scratched his chin for a moment. "Maybe you can make me whole."
"Where is my helm", Arith asked as he looked around in the mist beneath him. "Oh, here it is." Arith pulls his helm up and positions it on his head. "I am not some grey cloud. I am Arith, Champion of Lythia, Golden Dragon, Storm Runner and Champion of Gremlins! NOW SUMMON ME!"
Retane looked annoyed and almost reached out and hit him, but another side of him decided that perhaps he had skills he didn't know and even better then he had done so far.
"Summon Me!" He had closed his eyes and was already thinking of the Dragon Warrior. He had given it form and it had its own thoughts. What was missing? What made the summons complete? He had the Name? Knew some bit of the background, or at least titles. Retane could only wonder.
The Namek dropped to his knees and reached up to the mark thinking about it. His eyes were closed and he had Arith spinning around in a gray form waiting to be summoned. Arith... Champion of Lythia... Enroshia's Champion.... The one that bore two sabers near the small of his back.
Storm Runner, what ever that meant... and the flash of lightning in the background shown a Horse....
Champion of Gremlins..... Retane saw a flash of Arith becoming a fool in front of his followers as he called a green palish race of orcs; Gremlins... Yet They still seemed certain to follow.
Golden Dragon... Retane furrowed his brow. Golden not gray and black. Retane felt almost taken aback that he had not been able to create the Golden Warrior the way he should have been initially, but was damned and determined to do it then. He let out a low growl and thought the Shadowy mist needed color. Slowly it began to glow golden yellow as he reached his hand out to the Mark of Lythia on his arm. He saw a Golden Armored Arith for a Moment with Red Rubied eyes from his visor. Then Retane collapsed.
The Emerald Fiend lifted his head after moments of darkness and looked up and the standing Arith. He had a Golden hue almost that soon vanished. "You almost had it! What happened?"
" I felt weak..."
![[Image: hchh.png]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v230/Enroshia/hchh.png)
I refuse to lose this battle,
Let whatever come my way.
I am stronger then my rival,
No, I will not fall today...
Let whatever come my way.
I am stronger then my rival,
No, I will not fall today...

