The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1636 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.3.31 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1636 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 912 buildtree




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The End of a Beginning: The Beginning of an End
#12
The dragon warrior turned it's head catching glimpse of the Namek out of his visor. He let out a cry of, "Gremlin!!!"

The Dragon Warrior Jumped back and produced his sabers in a defensive manner. The eye slits of his visor glowing a gold hue. Retane answered pulling back standing in a defensive position as well, crouching slightly ready for the attack. "Namek", Was Retane's answer.

"I know you are a gremlin! Now die!" The Shadow Mist construct struck out at the Emerald Warrior, Retane slapped away both blades and sent a knee into the gut of the sentient.

To his dismay ... The Dragon Warrior busted into a puff of dark mist and landed nearby.

Retane could only blink. He was unsure of what had happened. He couldn't make it out. He had just created a being that attacked him and became mist again at a single blow.

"What is this", He wondered a loud. His eyes fixated on the mist as he tried to comprehend. This seemed new to him, but he was not unintelligent. He looked to his showered and saw that it still glowed its weird hue of colors.

Perhaps he could bring him back?

Immediately, the Namek pictured the shadow figure in his head, closing his eyes as he pictured him again... He opened them after a few minutes to see that the Dragon Warrior clutched his blades looking around. "What the hell was that!?!?"

The Namek blinked for a moment and tried to recall what he had heard echo through his head, "It's the Mark and Sigil of the Lythian Warrior's." He thought more on the words. "Perhaps with your skill you will be able to summon them to your aid."

The Dragon Warrior stopped listening to the Namek speak and sheathed his twin sabers.

The Namek continued to speak, even words that he couldn't remember,"If you do manage to, say hi to Arith for me."

The Dragon Warrior paused for a moment, before reaching up, and taking off his helm. His eys looked solemn. He let the Dragon Helm fall into mist. No sound was heard. Arith Looked the Namek up and down. He saw the glowing Sigil mark on Retane. "Say... Hi.. To... Arith... For... Me..."

The Shadow Warrior's eyes seemed to moisten if that were the word and tears started to fall into the shadowy mist. The Dragon Warrior could do nothing more but bend a knee and cover his eyes.

Retane played the words over in his head still taken aback. Even more he looked down at the Shadow Mist Warrior trying to discern what was going on.

"Enroshia.... I miss you my brother... But why this? Why not by your side? I don't get it!? You promised me Lythia would be together again! So what is this? A joke?" The Shadow warrior wiped his eyes and looked up at the Namek.

Retane could only shake his head, "I have no clue where I am, I don't know Enroshia, I don't remember anything really, but pain and anger.. and those words..."

The Dragon Warrior seemed to well up in tears even more, "Your words... They are the Words of Enroshia.. They are meant for me and the others. "

"I don't get it." Retane was still confused.

Arith looked at the Namek with hard grey watered eyes, "We are the Warriors of Lythia of the Land of Lyth. We have been placed on different planes to and fro but all met together once. There Enroshia had gave most of his life to create a stamp in which one day he would use to bring us together to go home. Enroshia was suppose to imprint himself and summon us to him so that we could finally go home."

The Dragon Warrior wiped at his eyes again as he looked down, "I have failed him again. I am Arith, the Storm Rider. Enroshia's Champion! And I have a distate for your Gremlin Kind..."

Retane could feel the sorrow from the being, perhaps it was because he called him, still his pride had to answer, "I am a Namek."

Arith spat a grey mist at the ground that dissipated. "You look like a Gremlin."

"Could a gremlin do this?" Retane sent a kick tt Arith, which turned him back into mist. Still however the Mark of Lythia remained glowing, and Retane actually recreated Arith again, who was still wiping at his eyes. "Fine whatever. Enroshia wouldn't have summoned me to a gremlin, but you are as ugly as one.

Retane could only cock his head. He felt sad for the guy, almost as if some deep memory really knew this Enroshia person... But he felt he would never really know.

Arith looked down at himself finally realizing something was wrong,"What kind of bullshit is this? You can't even make me me? I mean, this whole punching me around thing can be a pain but you cant even get my color right? And why the hell am I not whole?"

Retane looked at the glowing Wolf on his arm and then to Arith., "I... Don't know how this even happened."

It annoyed the Namek that he had no answered. Arith had only little but he knew that Enroshia was in his past. Enroshia was been an ally. But other then that he couldn't remember much. He almost felt like crying like Arith had been, but still he felt he had to listen and help him if anything.

"I'm only like a Grey Shadow. You hit me and I disperse and IM not here until you form me again? What kind of gremlin shit is this?"

Retane let out a growl feeling offended, "Shall I strike you again to test your theory?" Sure Retane had began to realize the same thing. But he hadn't been able to confirm it fully.

Arith fell on his rump with a sigh, "No." He looked down at himself for a few moments and looked up, "Can you summon Enroshia here? He could help!"

Retane was taken aback for a moment as he looked to the Sigil that still glowed. He took a breath and touched it closing his eyes. He repeated the name 'Enroshia' over and over again yet he couldn't visualize him. He focused on ta picture of shadow mist and tried his hardest to form something, though it never worked. "I am trying, but it is not working."

After a few minutes, the Emerald Fiend let out a sigh and opened his eyes to see Arith with a stern face. "Thank you for trying at least. Enroshia is the most Mythical of us all and he had the chance of getting us home. Maybe he decided that you were the one to get us there. Or maybe he decided you were more important."

Arith wiped his eyes again as he stood up, "I am Arith, Storm Runner and Champion of Lythia...."
[Image: hchh.png]

I refuse to lose this battle,
Let whatever come my way.
I am stronger then my rival,
No, I will not fall today...


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)