The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1636 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.3.31 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1636 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 912 buildtree




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Adventures of Samus and Chums
#2
Ah sweet. I got home like, an hour after you sent that message so I just flopped on my bed and fell asleep. I think there should definitely be a slight fight between the two. Vitruvius really would just be in self preservation mode if he saw a bounty hunter was after him, but then he'd probably try explaining the whole thing to Samus. I definitely think a partnership/team up would be awesome. Especially if he never figures out that Samus is human right off the bat.
[Image: 2zh1op1.jpg]
The sound of metal, I want to be you. I should learn to be a man...like you.


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)