08-08-2014, 12:08 PM
Enroshia could only watch as the stout warrior started to buckle. "He's transporting you to a different Universe... Timeline...Or Dimension...I'm unsure...It's weird."
Retane's eyes shifter towards his acquaintance and he collapsed. He struggled to pull himself up but to no avail. Enroshia put his hand on the namek's shoulder.
Retane looked on knowing that the elf would not intervene, even if he could. However, Enro's hand glowed a blue hue and it's touch was cool. "I'm sorry old friend. I can't follow you where you are going, but this may be able to help you. It's the Mark and Sigil of the Lythian Warriors. Perhaps with your skill you will be able to summon them to your aid."
Enro paused for a moment. "If you do manage to, say hi to Arith for me."
Retane attempted to speak but he only managed to grunt through gritted teeth. Pain had started to overcome him finally. It was a pain he had never felt before. His body felt like it was being torn in every direction.
His thick veins protruded out all over., showing the stress he was going through. Retane grabbed at his head with both hands, trying to get a hold of himself. The pain only became unbearable.
"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh-"The Nemekain bellowed with rage. He felt his links to the world start to severe and tried to overcome it by fighting back. Nit it was to late. "-aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!"
His whole world went black in ann instant. He hadn't blacked out, nor had he went blind. The pain still wrought throughout his body but everything around him was pitch black.
His breath was heavy from the strain. Beaded sweat began to drip and fall past where his hands where and ground should be, and continued to fall until they vanished into the vast nothingness.
As he steadied himself surges of pain shot through his head. He bit down against the pain... It was the only thing he could do besides grunt through it all.
"I'm sorry it had to come to this. " It was the voice of the nameless jackal. It came from everywhere, yet at the same time, came from no where. It was in his head and all around him.
"You gave me no other alternative. Then again I didn't I didn't think you would agree to dying really..
"You are in a limbo stasis. You wont remain here long. Just long enough to be drained of most of your power and many of your memories.'
Retane took each word in, though it was hard with the pain pulsating throughout his cranium. He let out a glutteral snarl of defiance. His corded muscles flexed and bulged. A dark grey aura surrounded his figure roaring in a rapid fury. His black cloak whipped in the air as if a steady rush of wind had begun blowing.
The aura around his visage became a lighter shade of grey as the rest became the resemblance of a black flame. The demonic skull of the Namekian formed and the God of Death rose to his feet.
Retane's eyes shifter towards his acquaintance and he collapsed. He struggled to pull himself up but to no avail. Enroshia put his hand on the namek's shoulder.
Retane looked on knowing that the elf would not intervene, even if he could. However, Enro's hand glowed a blue hue and it's touch was cool. "I'm sorry old friend. I can't follow you where you are going, but this may be able to help you. It's the Mark and Sigil of the Lythian Warriors. Perhaps with your skill you will be able to summon them to your aid."
Enro paused for a moment. "If you do manage to, say hi to Arith for me."
Retane attempted to speak but he only managed to grunt through gritted teeth. Pain had started to overcome him finally. It was a pain he had never felt before. His body felt like it was being torn in every direction.
His thick veins protruded out all over., showing the stress he was going through. Retane grabbed at his head with both hands, trying to get a hold of himself. The pain only became unbearable.
"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh-"The Nemekain bellowed with rage. He felt his links to the world start to severe and tried to overcome it by fighting back. Nit it was to late. "-aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!"
His whole world went black in ann instant. He hadn't blacked out, nor had he went blind. The pain still wrought throughout his body but everything around him was pitch black.
His breath was heavy from the strain. Beaded sweat began to drip and fall past where his hands where and ground should be, and continued to fall until they vanished into the vast nothingness.
As he steadied himself surges of pain shot through his head. He bit down against the pain... It was the only thing he could do besides grunt through it all.
"I'm sorry it had to come to this. " It was the voice of the nameless jackal. It came from everywhere, yet at the same time, came from no where. It was in his head and all around him.
"You gave me no other alternative. Then again I didn't I didn't think you would agree to dying really..
"You are in a limbo stasis. You wont remain here long. Just long enough to be drained of most of your power and many of your memories.'
Retane took each word in, though it was hard with the pain pulsating throughout his cranium. He let out a glutteral snarl of defiance. His corded muscles flexed and bulged. A dark grey aura surrounded his figure roaring in a rapid fury. His black cloak whipped in the air as if a steady rush of wind had begun blowing.
The aura around his visage became a lighter shade of grey as the rest became the resemblance of a black flame. The demonic skull of the Namekian formed and the God of Death rose to his feet.
![[Image: hchh.png]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v230/Enroshia/hchh.png)
I refuse to lose this battle,
Let whatever come my way.
I am stronger then my rival,
No, I will not fall today...
Let whatever come my way.
I am stronger then my rival,
No, I will not fall today...

