The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1636 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.3.35 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1636 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 912 buildtree
Warning [2] Undefined array key "" - Line: 1584 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.3.35 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1584 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 203 usergroup_displaygroup
/showthread.php 913 build_postbit
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.3.35 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1588 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 203 usergroup_displaygroup
/showthread.php 913 build_postbit
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.3.35 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1588 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 203 usergroup_displaygroup
/showthread.php 913 build_postbit
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.3.35 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1588 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 203 usergroup_displaygroup
/showthread.php 913 build_postbit
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.3.35 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1588 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 203 usergroup_displaygroup
/showthread.php 913 build_postbit
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.3.35 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1588 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 203 usergroup_displaygroup
/showthread.php 913 build_postbit
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.3.35 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1588 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 203 usergroup_displaygroup
/showthread.php 913 build_postbit
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.3.35 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1588 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 203 usergroup_displaygroup
/showthread.php 913 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "useravatar" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(934) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.35 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php(934) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 934 eval
/showthread.php 913 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "userstars" - Line: 11 - File: inc/functions_post.php(934) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.35 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php(934) : eval()'d code 11 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 934 eval
/showthread.php 913 build_postbit




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I've Found You!
#17
I found the place when I was talking to Greg and he was all like: "Hey! I'm working on a new roleplaying website." and I said, "Cool. Anything I can help with?" I then became a sort of quality control for Greg's ideas. When he said he was finally ready to launch, I immediately offered to help him as a staff member. He agreed. I've been here since day one.


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)