The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1636 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.3.35 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1636 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 912 buildtree




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The End of a Beginning: The Beginning of an End
#2
It was silent for a moment, except for the low wisps of wind. he smoke, planes, and even the skull of the Reaper began to dissipate. They gave way to the emerald skin of an alien creature that was not alien to the planet they were on. It was planet Namek, home to the Namekians; Green humanoids that lived in small villages.They had a pair of antennae protruding from their foreheads and were attune to the land of their planet. They were a peaceful race usually but their were a select few that were classed as warriors. Those rare breed were given the task of protecting the planet.

This particular namek was classed as a warrior, but he wasn't peaceful. He had long ago been exiled from his home planet, but rules of exile never mattered to this renegade. There were few that could match his strength and even fewer that would like to try.

"I am Retane", He began, breaking the eerie silence with his dark deep voice. "The Black Shadow of Namek;One of the Horsemen;The Dark Hunter; Reaper of the Abyss; and God of Death."
He let the titles sit there in the air, which had become heavy with the words. "I am the Judge, Jusry, and Executioner of your Fate. I have Judged you on what you are. I have passed sentence to what must become of you. Now I must deliver your fate."

The Jackal stared on from his crimson eyes, silent as it he already know what was next.
"You will die here today. You will know that it was because of you were weak But that is not all. No. Usually I don't honor another with my name. I send them to their grave, cursed to not know the name that put them in the afterlife." He paused to let it sink in.

"You, however, know who I am. You knew it when you came after me. Now I will send you to your demise, and after you cease to exist on this plane, I will follow you and torment you for the rest of eternity. Because, while I am what I have said... I am also your worst nightmare; That darkness that wakes you from your restless and tiring sleep. This is your fate...It is what destiny has chosen for you."

The jackal let his head fall and hang there for a moment. As he raised it back up, his teeth showed as his lips curled,"If that is the way it must be, then we have a difference of opinion."
As he spoke, his eyes turned purple. The air around them began to stiffen and turn a violet hue. Cracks of lightning randomly shot out of no where and reached out at nothing. Low rumbles of thunder reverberated throughout the area.

Retane did not flinch at the spectacle.

It was the elvish onlooker that moved. He was at the Nameks side skidding from his short stride, "Retane, somethings wrong."

The Namekian shifted his eyes in the direction of the white haired elf.

"This power... It's nothing I'm even remotely familiar with."

"What are you saying Enroshia", The renegade asked.

Enro looked around trying to discern the energy shift around them.

"This isn't the power of an ancient civilization. Nor is it the power similar of the worlds in this universe. Its just..."Enroshia seemed at a loss for words.

The Namekian eyed the jackal with mild curiosity. Still he seemed unworried Retane was the God of Death, and his ability to sense ones strength and life force far exceeded any other on the living planes. He could even sense them in the afterlife. He felt no reason to worry.

Whatever this is, its target is you and only you", Enroshia said matter-o-factly. "You should end this now."

Retane still eyed the jackal, waiting to see what he was up to.

Then he felt it. His body tensed as a wave of current shot through his body. It wasn't exactly painful but is was unusual and strong.
[Image: hchh.png]

I refuse to lose this battle,
Let whatever come my way.
I am stronger then my rival,
No, I will not fall today...


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)