12-09-2015, 04:53 PM
To: Jak (<!-- e --><a href="mailto:lightdarkhero@Omniverse.com">lightdarkhero@Omniverse.com</a><!-- e -->)
From: Cat (<!-- e --><a href="mailto:littlekitten@Omniverse.com">littlekitten@Omniverse.com</a><!-- e -->)
I... I think I am? I... I should be okay. I just kind of... appeared next to this giant metal door thing a few days ago and I just... haven't left. This is the first time I've had the courage to open up the dataverse and..... I....
I'm sorry... but I don't know who this is. I don't know who any of my contacts are. I found Nealaphh's website after a simple data search on his book but other than that... I don't know who I'm talking to. For all I know you're all criminals and murderers... I'm sorry. I don't know what happened to me at all and I'm just a little bit lost.
From: Cat (<!-- e --><a href="mailto:littlekitten@Omniverse.com">littlekitten@Omniverse.com</a><!-- e -->)
I... I think I am? I... I should be okay. I just kind of... appeared next to this giant metal door thing a few days ago and I just... haven't left. This is the first time I've had the courage to open up the dataverse and..... I....
I'm sorry... but I don't know who this is. I don't know who any of my contacts are. I found Nealaphh's website after a simple data search on his book but other than that... I don't know who I'm talking to. For all I know you're all criminals and murderers... I'm sorry. I don't know what happened to me at all and I'm just a little bit lost.

