The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1636 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.3.31 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1636 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 912 buildtree




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Random Questions
#1
So I know we've got the Help Desk, for your more formal requests and questions. I decided I'd invite you guys to ask questions in a more informal topic. That means not just system-related stuff, but story or future or planning or anything you're wondering. There are no spam rules here, this is more of a casual Q&A/Discussion. So have at it!
Curious about me and the characters I play? See the 'Staff' page! See also the rosters for my characters Samus Aran or Enel if you'd like to see examples of well-formatted rosters. Hope you enjoy the Omniverse!


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)