The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1636 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.3.35 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1636 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 912 buildtree




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Blog of Guu
#15
Quote:Made some time after orc diplomacy

Mood: Content

Listening to: “Walk Like An Egyptian” By The Bangles



So I was linked this quiz, and since I haven't done anything with my blog as of late, I decided to answer it.


Quote:Lame question to start! Favorite color?

Wow, that is lame.

Pink.


Quote:Your greatest fear? Bonus question: If you confronted a Boggart, what would your character turn them to make them funny?

Would really like to know what someone like me fears? Do you really want to know what terrifies someone like me?

Didn’t think so…

After looking up what a Boggart is, I would turn it into the Bangles singing "Walk like an Egyptian"


Quote:Your character’s ultimate goal(s)?

Eh, have a good time. Can’t get better than that.


Quote:If you found a wishing lamp with a genie that grants one wish - any wish they want - what would it be?

*pause* My face on the one dollar bill.


Quote:Choose any two: (the arrangement is Power, Magic and Stealth)
Melee (Big & strong weapons, Contact Spells, Poisoned Daggers), Ranged (Big guns, Missile Spells, Bow & Arrow)?

Melee: Stretchy Punching.

Ranged: Mental Scarring

Sorry, I go by my own drum.


Quote:What's your favorite music genre?

I always like the intros to magical girl shows. I think that's Jpop? I dunno, don't care to look it up.


Quote:Favorite food & drink?

Tataros


Quote:On the opposite side, what do you hate eating/drinking the most?

I don't eat traditional food anymore. Pooping isn't fun.


Quote:You find a treasure box which holds something they really want. What is inside it?

Another treasure box.


Quote:If you designed a game (boardgame, cardgame, videogame…) what would it be? (competitive, coop, fighting, strategy…?)

Survival Horror. It wasn't going to be anything else.


Quote:Your at home when the zombie apocalypse breaks out. You can only take one item with you to escape the horde. What do you take?

Molly.

Really, I keep my most valuable possessions on me at all times, so I'd just reach for Molly and book it...

Then kick zombie ass as soon as she's in an evacuation center or something.


Quote:What's your favorite sport? (if it's something fictional, explain to us what the sport consists in)

I used to like cosmic ball when I was really little, but not as much anymore. Basically, it's when you knock solar systems together like on a pool table and bet on which one survives. Seems in bad taste nowadays.


Quote:What superhero would you compare yourself to the most?

I am my own superhero.


Quote:Are you a villain or a hero?

I found a happy middle ground.


Quote:A ghost tries to frighten you, how do they respond?

Frighten them back. Most of them seem scared of me anyways.
[Image: MUsY55C.jpg][float=right][Image: sN7AejK.jpg][/float]


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)