The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1636 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.3.31 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1636 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 912 buildtree




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Event: Rage of the Rathalos
Proto Man Wrote:Just so we're clear, Proto Man wouldn't have just let someone clobber Samus with a hammer and then stroll away.

Fun event, though. I apologize to everyone that I haven't had time this week to post.
Yeah, apologies. At the time of writing I was very tired and just wanted to finish posting so I could get to sleep/get Jeff to stop hassling me :p I already had to wait for Link to get his permission to end it that way. If you want you can edit in Proto's attempts to stop her, just wasn't sure of what his exact reaction would be.
Curious about me and the characters I play? See the 'Staff' page! See also the rosters for my characters Samus Aran or Enel if you'd like to see examples of well-formatted rosters. Hope you enjoy the Omniverse!


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)