03-03-2014, 11:45 PM
Just an FYI: I actually suggested this system. So, it was kind of amusing when it started backfiring on me. I seriously chortled.
I'm kind of on board with Greg on this one. The reason I suggested this system was to help curb the "we're staff and we do a lot here so we're probably gonna get most of the rewards" stuff. By allowing everyone involved input based on their own performance, everyone has a chance to "win".
Ganondorf also wouldn't just GIVE the artifact to anyone else, and if things DO end up going against me I'll be planning on how to retrieve the artifact from the winner at a later date.
I'm kind of on board with Greg on this one. The reason I suggested this system was to help curb the "we're staff and we do a lot here so we're probably gonna get most of the rewards" stuff. By allowing everyone involved input based on their own performance, everyone has a chance to "win".
Ganondorf also wouldn't just GIVE the artifact to anyone else, and if things DO end up going against me I'll be planning on how to retrieve the artifact from the winner at a later date.
