03-03-2014, 11:12 PM
You can use whatever logic you'd like. Myself? I think OOC logic would apply here, as we're basically voting for who everyone agrees did the most and most deserves the reward. Of course, my IC logic would kick in if the vote went against me and I could write something where I was envious of the "winner" and sought to claim the prize as my own. Fights and what not.
And to be fair, Ganondorf isn't in any condition, even before this fight with Link, to take anything by force. He's been poisoned, beaten, suffered through a draining and powerful transformation (which he can't use for awhile), and the release of Ganon also took a toll of the Dark King. Still, Ganon's gotta Ganon, so there's that.
I'll be writing something tonight, for those interested. Just gotta wait til the last kid finally goes to sleep.
And to be fair, Ganondorf isn't in any condition, even before this fight with Link, to take anything by force. He's been poisoned, beaten, suffered through a draining and powerful transformation (which he can't use for awhile), and the release of Ganon also took a toll of the Dark King. Still, Ganon's gotta Ganon, so there's that.
I'll be writing something tonight, for those interested. Just gotta wait til the last kid finally goes to sleep.
