03-03-2014, 12:43 AM
Pfft. I was useful the whole time. IF people had bothered to listen to me. Additionally, what trust have you for a lady who hasn't even told you her name yet?
Also, in case I hadn't said it before, I'm one of the very few villains around, and the one with the most power at the moment. Considering the relatively large number of "heroes" around, allowing me some more leverage when it all eventually comes to blows would be ideal.
Unless, of course, you're one of those guys who plays games on Easy because plowing through enemies with nary a sweat broken is more fun than struggling to surmount impossible odds. In that case, vote for the Bounty Hunter.
I'll just end up biding my time until I can seize it from Samus without a mob descending on me anyhow.
Also, in case I hadn't said it before, I'm one of the very few villains around, and the one with the most power at the moment. Considering the relatively large number of "heroes" around, allowing me some more leverage when it all eventually comes to blows would be ideal.
Unless, of course, you're one of those guys who plays games on Easy because plowing through enemies with nary a sweat broken is more fun than struggling to surmount impossible odds. In that case, vote for the Bounty Hunter.
I'll just end up biding my time until I can seize it from Samus without a mob descending on me anyhow.
