03-02-2014, 11:25 PM
To break down the math: Between the two of them, Inlumia and Link have the eight points that could give the artefact to Protoman. However, if their opinion is divided, Magus and Artorias can bump someone up above the threshold to win. Without myself withdrawing my vote from Samus, which I don't think I'll do, or Proto chipping his points in with someone else, there is no way anyone besides these three could win. I, myself, would have needed the support of both Inlumia and Link to pull it off. If just one of the 4-point-holders casts their lot in with Samus, this is over unless Proto and Ganondorf combine with support from either Magus, Artorias, or the remaining 4-pointer.
Or we could all give our points to Harry because wizards and artefacts go together like peanut butter and jelly.
Or we could all give our points to Harry because wizards and artefacts go together like peanut butter and jelly.
![[Image: u17lb3R.gif]](http://i.imgur.com/u17lb3R.gif)


