08-28-2013, 07:08 PM
Just to say that if you wanna use the kukris as a separate melee weapon that needs a move (300 OM). If it's just for the moves and you otherwise use hand-to-hand, that's fine. Otherwise Ganon's pricing is good. Your spent OM is 3700 by my count so you could actually buy another move. Will give you your roster sheet to post when the history is up.
I can delete that thread if you really like, though I like to leave the mistakes around for others to learn from =P
I can delete that thread if you really like, though I like to leave the mistakes around for others to learn from =P
Curious about me and the characters I play? See the 'Staff' page! See also the rosters for my characters Samus Aran or Enel if you'd like to see examples of well-formatted rosters. Hope you enjoy the Omniverse!

