The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1636 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.3.35 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1636 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 912 buildtree




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Event: Rage of the Rathalos
#42
Yeah, but you talked about Wildia waiting to attack so I figured I'd pre-empt that as you might not know.

As for creating stuff with Omnilium, Essential Reading. Everyone should know this stuff. There's a reason I mark it 'Essential Reading', put a tl;dr at the top and bold the most important bit there. The only other thing I could do is require people to read it before joining, which ... oh. >_>
Curious about me and the characters I play? See the 'Staff' page! See also the rosters for my characters Samus Aran or Enel if you'd like to see examples of well-formatted rosters. Hope you enjoy the Omniverse!


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)