The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1636 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.3.31 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1636 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 912 buildtree




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Advertising Competition
#40
It's actually coincidental since I've been editing our meta description and site title today in order to put us higher on google rankings, so the help is much appreciated! I'm trying to boost our results for terms like "multiverse roleplay" "crossover rpg" and such. As you said, it's not going to be our main source of traffic, but it certainly doesn't hurt.
Curious about me and the characters I play? See the 'Staff' page! See also the rosters for my characters Samus Aran or Enel if you'd like to see examples of well-formatted rosters. Hope you enjoy the Omniverse!


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)