02-18-2014, 12:16 AM
First question: yes. Well, more likely annoyed if they notice, since this is nothing major.
I don't know how the other coding works, so I can't advise you there. A few mentions here and there should not harm your rankings.
You don't need to alter the ad at all.
Just add that small bit of coding and you should be better of.
Of course, if Google is not a main way you get visitors, then it is not as important as getting word of your site out, but I figure it can't hurt to help cover this base as well.
Edit: the only way you could alter the ad was if we find a way to make that noFollow. I'm looking that up now.
I don't know how the other coding works, so I can't advise you there. A few mentions here and there should not harm your rankings.
You don't need to alter the ad at all.
Just add that small bit of coding and you should be better of.
Of course, if Google is not a main way you get visitors, then it is not as important as getting word of your site out, but I figure it can't hurt to help cover this base as well.
Edit: the only way you could alter the ad was if we find a way to make that noFollow. I'm looking that up now.
Sometimes the difference between Good and Evil is who is passing judgement.

