The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1636 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.3.31 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1636 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 912 buildtree




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Upcoming Forum Banners
#2
Necromancerrrrrr

I thought this idea was neat, so I hope you won't mind me dredging this thread up. I'm not so good at using graphics programs, but I am really good at finding things to do simple tasks for me, like picfont.com

Anyway, I don't even know if this is helpful, but yea! I figure you could chop off the top third of that image and resize it and add a border to make a forum banner. It's an attachment, because the site had me download the image.

When I get home from the suburbs, I'm going to look for some pictures of the scenes you listed above.

As for Outland, you probably mean the Hellfire Peninsula, right? Since for whatever reason no two zones in that place are even remotely similar.

[Image: Hellfire_peninsula.jpg]?
[Image: proto.jpg][Image: DAHost.png]
Dante's Abyss 2015
Host


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)