01-17-2014, 08:34 AM
The above is ranked, from top to bottom, in order of highest OM total to lowest. I only took into account those who've written at least once.
Also, number 5 baby! I'm working my way back up the rankings! And, in just a little bit, I'll be level 2. Definitely planning on being the first person with a Power-Up. Only about like... 600-700 more OM to go, then you'll truly fear the name of Ganondorf!!
But, since I'm talking about level 2, congratulations again to Nanoha, Proto, Nyx, and Whirda for being part of out first group of members to reach level 2.
Also, number 5 baby! I'm working my way back up the rankings! And, in just a little bit, I'll be level 2. Definitely planning on being the first person with a Power-Up. Only about like... 600-700 more OM to go, then you'll truly fear the name of Ganondorf!!
But, since I'm talking about level 2, congratulations again to Nanoha, Proto, Nyx, and Whirda for being part of out first group of members to reach level 2.
