08-08-2015, 02:26 AM
Quote:Note: Sorry for not doing stuff for such a long time. I had this 90% written up, but never actually put it up until now. :-P"Uhhhhhng."
An expanse of white stretched across everything exept some grass around the airdancer. Spy slowly got up off the grass.
"Where. The hell. Am I."
The only other specks in this sea of white being eight gates circling said airdancer, each far enough away fom it that they were almost just specks in the distance.
"Is this some sort of test?" That white creature, Omni, as it called itself, what was that summoning it talked about?
Spy noticed two humanoid figures in black and white, full body armor walking away from the airdancer.
Heh, I might be able to have some fun with this... Spy thought as he picked up a rock from next to the airdancer.
"-not going to get that bonus."
"Hey, you should be glad we're alive!"
"I guess..."
"I keep telling the boss that we should get robots for this job. Buuuut, he's like 'Primes need people to help them. Now get out and do your job.' Are our lives not important at all?"
"He's never going to listen to you."
"He's certainly not going to if we don't try at all."
"It's never going to work. I'm not helping you."
"I didn't even bring that up!"
"I knew you were going to. Just like you always do. No matter what, I'm not helping you. Even if our boss does side with you, he's not high in rank enough to talk to The Emperor."
"We have to try..."
"Go and waste your life then."
"Without this, I MIGHT NOT HAVE ONE!"
"I wish you luck."
"You are... a COWARD"
Whizzz- Donk
"OW! What was that for?"
"Huh?"
"You threw that rock!"
"What?"
"Don't act all innocent! You threw the rock at me because I wasn't helping you!"
"What? I' m not that mad at you about that!"
"So you admit to throwing the rock?"
"Huh? No!"
Heh. Idiots.
Woosh "If your job is so dangerous, how come you are arguing, not paying attention to anything around you?" Spy said as he appeared out of nowhere.
"Eeek!"
"Eyeeeee!-erm... told you you were a coward!"
"Heh... um... well... Hi? Are you a new prime or something......."
The spy stood there and pulled out a cigarette. "It would seem so."
"Yeah... well... umm... you talk to him, Mr. 'you coward'!"
"Shouldn't we like, I don't know, introduce ourselves or something first? Anyways, my army id thingy is TK-1033, person-not-wanting-to-die extraordinaire, and I don't think we're allowed to say our actual names while on duty."
"TK-0341, and I think we should start explaining what the hell is happening to you right now."
"Agreed," Spy said.

