The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1636 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.3.35 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1636 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 912 buildtree




Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
OC Portraitz
#22
I'd quite like to see a full-body portrait done of my character, though as I don't have a camera, nor the artistic skill to provide a decent sketch like Thaal, the best I could cook up is a page of references, and of course my roster page, to help you with any ideas. No sweat though, I've left the stuff mostly up to you.

Thanks in advance if you decide to do this, and if you don't... well, thanks anyway Neal, just for being a swell guy! :mrgreen:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://i.imgur.com/xZAHgkG.jpg">http://i.imgur.com/xZAHgkG.jpg</a><!-- m -->


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)