The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1636 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.3.35 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1636 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 912 buildtree




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Blog of Guu
#14
Mood: Excited
Listening to: "Hot Dog" Mickey Mouse Clubhouse


While I'm waiting for my newest house guest to be ready for a night on the town, thought I'd do one of these. It's a long time hasn't it? I need to get more involved in the Dataverse, just been incredibly busy for understandable reasons...

Anyways, I'll be looking at the second Law and Orker trailer. I know it's been out for a while but... ehh.


Original video


Okay, so continuing from my last analysis, Law has revealed himself to be a day walker, which makes his incognito thing way more easy on him. However, what makes it all implausible is that he's labeled his boat "V.D.P.D," which could only stand for "Vampire Devours People Dominion." Why a vampire in hiding would announce to the world his undead origins is my only complete with the world they are crafting.

But then again, this may be the point of the trailer. They are immediately fired upon by a man with a rocket launcher. Maybe Law saw the error of labeling his boat such, but Orker thought buying paint would be suspicious, so he recommended having the boat blown up with rockets, claiming it would be less inconspicuous. However, this was just his plan to get the evil Law get killed horribly in a rocket launcher accident.

While it fails to kill the evil vampire, it does strand them on an island where they may be stuck for the rest of their lives. A small price to play for the safety of everyone.

I'm curious how the show will continue from here. This feels like an ending rather a new beginning. I guess I'll find out when this eventually releases.
[Image: MUsY55C.jpg][float=right][Image: sN7AejK.jpg][/float]


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)