10-15-2013, 05:19 PM
I'm more than happy to have an antagonistic relationship between 18 and Thaal, or an anxty partnership or... whatever really, haha!
I suppose it depends on what you wanna do with the character. I'm planning on picking up where Ganon left off, and do the plan I had originally slotted for:
I will warm the heeart of the city and crush the souls of the thugs, playing both sides. I will eventually attempt to frame Roland as a bad dude, have him ganked and unite the remaining bandit population with the remaining village population.
It could be possible that Thaal also attempts to fool 18, but at this point I think that's kinda unrealistic?
I suppose it depends on what you wanna do with the character. I'm planning on picking up where Ganon left off, and do the plan I had originally slotted for:
I will warm the heeart of the city and crush the souls of the thugs, playing both sides. I will eventually attempt to frame Roland as a bad dude, have him ganked and unite the remaining bandit population with the remaining village population.
It could be possible that Thaal also attempts to fool 18, but at this point I think that's kinda unrealistic?


![[Image: sig2.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/KrimTheUnsettler/sig2.jpg)