10-09-2013, 07:52 PM
Oh, I agree. Handsome Jack also thinks that he's the good guy. It's not about how the villain views himself. It's how the world views him that I'm looking for. Right now, and possibly forever, the Omniverse is probably gonna view Ganondorf as neutral at best. Sure, we all know he's a bad guy, but he's never gonna make it super obvious, unless something happens where he's unable to hide his true nature any longer. At which point, you'll all see a brand new side of this character.
I do appreciate villains that view themselves as heroes though. Ganondorf is kind of like that now. Oh, he knows he's a bad guy, but he feels that the ends justify the means. Order. Security. Prosperity. Safety. These are all things he's striving for. And if he has to take away every last freedom of his subjects to give them these things, he will.
I do appreciate villains that view themselves as heroes though. Ganondorf is kind of like that now. Oh, he knows he's a bad guy, but he feels that the ends justify the means. Order. Security. Prosperity. Safety. These are all things he's striving for. And if he has to take away every last freedom of his subjects to give them these things, he will.
