The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1636 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.3.31 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1636 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 912 buildtree




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Maximillion -vs- Omni
#14
Maximillion Wrote:
Magus Wrote:I aspire to... gather influence. Your character seems to fit what Magus'd be looking for; they appear to have some goals in common.

And, really? I had no idea you were a Magus player before. Cool. I am also a former Magus player Tongue

GMTL (Great Minds Think Alike)

Would you care to venture into The Pale Moors? I think it suits our characters well, and would be an environment that would be the most comfortable and familiar for both...

XD

SERIOUSLY! That's actually where I intended to go from the outset, like, before I even joined up. The whole 'me going to confront Omni' thing is all a diversion because Greg mentioned it in RP and Magus would never turn down the opportunity. If I ignored it and did what I wanted to do it woulda been so meta. So, that's on the backburner right now but yeah, that works for me just fine. That's Destination #1 after the Oververse. That is... tentative, though. I have no idea what'll happen while I'm up there. If I make it, even. :hee:
[Image: Magus.jpg]


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)