The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1636 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.3.35 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1636 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 912 buildtree




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Thread of bad customers.
#11
I worked at a bookstore for a bit. One day this guy comes in.


"Do you sell books?"

After after looking around the store. "YeessssSSssss?"

Awkward silence. Me: "Is there one I can help you find?"

Him" Yes"

Me "What is it called?"

Him "I forgot."

Me: "Ok, who is it by?"

Him "I don't know. My friend said I should read it."

Me "Ok.... well.... do you know what the cover looks like? Someone here might know that."

Him "It's black."

Safe to say we didn't find it. I also got yelled at for not knowing my books enough.
Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cake hole.

[Image: yep.gif]
Quote:PvP FLAG: GREEN
I won't mind if you attack my character or base with little to no warning!


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)