The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1636 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.3.35 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1636 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 912 buildtree




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Thread of bad customers.
#10
It will be fine as it is. This is merely for my own protection from the boss. Like he said they can be edited out. I am away that the name is still in the picture url, but not simply by itself. People at work would have to dig to find it, if they were actually looking for it. I've tried to look for it myself without going through omniverse first. I'm safe as is.
"I've been here before, used to this kind of war. Crossfire grind through the sand. The orders were easy: 'It's kill or be killed'. Blood on both sides will be spilled."
[Image: DeathMountain.png][Image: blades.png][Image: Darkdata.png]


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)