The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1636 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.3.31 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1636 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 912 buildtree




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
An Odd Pair Arrive
#13
Victor heard the loud rumbling of the golden vehicle never having heard or seen anything like it before, it seemed to serve a similar purpose to a horse but was made entirely of metal, shining majestically against the desert sun. The king clearly glad to be back to his realm zoomed off towards the palace that dominated the view.

"Well the town may be small but the king has managed to create a very suitable seat from which to rule his kingdom from, perhaps one day the dunes will be covered in glorious palaces like that, all hoisting the same golden flag, what a glorious sight to behold that would be" Victor thought to himself.

Victor turned to the girl following him and with as nice of a smile he could muster said “Well it looks like the reason I came to this place has just arrived, and thus I am going to head to the palace, I just hope this king is not as unusual as the first princess I met here. If you are still interested in meeting with a king then you may follow me, I will introduce you. Just allow me to go ahead first, we may discuss subjects unbefitting of a lady as refined as yourself, If the guards as you are there to speak to Gilgamesh. With this I say farewell for now I hope to see you in the palace soon”

Victor gave a polite bow and ran off towards the palace felling the air rush through his hair as he zoomed through the streets towards the massive domain of his future king. Wondering how their first meeting since the Abyss would go.

Victor arrived at the glorious palace noticing a line of servants brining in what appeared to be food, “ Hm so not all the food is conjured, or maybe it is and is just being brought as tribute , either way this is a good sign, and a bad one” Victor thought to himself.

Concentrating he conjured a large bag full of apples and a copy of the uniforms the servants wore and hid his daggers under them and started walking over to the other servants whilst keeping his head low, and suppressing his presence he followed them through the door to the palace. He drew some suspicious looks but due to his weapons being covered by the clothing none voiced their concerns allowing him to pass.

“They must be confidant in their leader, or that infiltration practice I managed to get during the abyss was much more useful that I thought, normally a guard would have stopped me by now”

Victor spoke to the group of servants clearly making their way to the kitchen, it was not his intended location, as much as he was sure the cook would be a joy to meet, he had a bigger target to meet. “So I am new here and was asked to bring lord Gilgamesh these apples directly, could one of you men give me the directions?” The servants looked at each other, and then at Wolfe, clearly suspicious ,but in the end directed him towards the door that the king was beyond, he could here talking on the other side of the door, and just as Victor was about to open it, some servants opened the door.

Before the door could close shut Wolfe used a quick burst of movement pushing him past it before it could seal him out “that was very convenient” Victor thought to himself. He looked around the throne room noticing the King sitting next to a huge beast, the likes of which he had never seen outside of gladiatorial arenas. However this one was resting its head on the kings lap as if it was an over grown house cat.

“Isn’t it great to be King?” Gilgamesh asked.

“I am not sure I tend to leave that to other people, it could be stressful without the right people to help them reach their full power and potential, I seek to help with that, I will use every skill at my disposal to make your ruling as easy as it can be. After all you have something I really like.”

Victor took a step forward into the light dropping the bag and making his servants outfit to change back into his normal attire his cloaks golden trim shining the light.

“You have ambition, the drive to do anything to achieve your goals no matter what the cost may be, it is very nice to see someone who has a great potential to rule this entire desert. And that is why I believe you should be the one true king, you are proper royalty, unlike that green haired girl” Victor shivered at the memories of dealing with Guu .

“ I even managed to bring someone I meet in the desert to this place to meet with you, after all she has healing magic and packs a nice punch, I thought she may be of interest to you she should be headed here soon”

Victor reached down towards the bag of apples picking two up, he took a bite out of one enjoying the sweet juice pouring down his throat, He then offered on to the king sitting on his throne

“So apple?”
[Image: LMLzBQ4.gif][Image: psgGbSy.png]                                                                                                                                [Image: 2lvxt0w.gif]


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)