06-20-2015, 10:16 AM
Nealaphh is loosely based off of Nyarlathotep and Azathoth combined.
Took him 26 guesses for Nyarlathotep, but he just could not get Azathoth, though he did try almosy every other Outer God.
...guess he was too afraid to say the daemon sultan's bame.
Took him 26 guesses for Nyarlathotep, but he just could not get Azathoth, though he did try almosy every other Outer God.
...guess he was too afraid to say the daemon sultan's bame.
And, we dream of home I dream of life out of here Their dreams are small My dreams don't know fear I got my heart full of hope I will change everything No matter what I'm told How impossible it seems We did it before And we'll do it again We're indestructible Even when we're tired And we've been here before Just you and I
Don't try to rescue me I don't need to be rescued
Don't try to rescue me I don't need to be rescued

