06-12-2015, 08:30 PM
Again this black space. Nothing here except for her floating form. She held her hands against her chest and floated in this empty darkness. Such a peaceful but never ending darkness. No fighting, no bloodshed, no tears. Just darkness, just a never ending pitch black nothingness.
What awaits me in this dark, lonely hell? Is this my punishment for overstepping from my duties as a princess? It was because I left that day that I survived. I was supposed to be at the castle with my parents, but I was in the garden. It was all a huge amount of luck for me. Rose, my magic trainer had asked me to come with her for some extra practice. We didn't even hear the screams. We didn't see the corpses walk, we didn't see them surround us. Our friends, our family. Dead, but walking towards us, craving our life. Aria's maniacal laugh alerted us. Rose fought valiantly and did her best defend me but all she did was distract them long enough for me to defeat them. Her life was sacrificed to save mine because I was royality. Was my life more important?
A gentle light broke through the pitch blackness. The girl's eyes cracked up little by little. She awoke on a bench next to the cloaked man. It seemed he was unconscious and his leg was bleeding. She instantly placed her hands over his leg and healed his wound. She stood up feeling refreshed and looked around for anyone.
What awaits me in this dark, lonely hell? Is this my punishment for overstepping from my duties as a princess? It was because I left that day that I survived. I was supposed to be at the castle with my parents, but I was in the garden. It was all a huge amount of luck for me. Rose, my magic trainer had asked me to come with her for some extra practice. We didn't even hear the screams. We didn't see the corpses walk, we didn't see them surround us. Our friends, our family. Dead, but walking towards us, craving our life. Aria's maniacal laugh alerted us. Rose fought valiantly and did her best defend me but all she did was distract them long enough for me to defeat them. Her life was sacrificed to save mine because I was royality. Was my life more important?
A gentle light broke through the pitch blackness. The girl's eyes cracked up little by little. She awoke on a bench next to the cloaked man. It seemed he was unconscious and his leg was bleeding. She instantly placed her hands over his leg and healed his wound. She stood up feeling refreshed and looked around for anyone.

