The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1636 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.3.31 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1636 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 912 buildtree




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Nanoha's library adventures
#6
That wraps up that thread, I think. Since I'm heading to the Jubilee next, I'll probably end up moving on to a new thread after the event is over and she heads to the library.

Also working on a lengthy update to the roster, I'll hopefully get that done sometime this weekend.

EDIT: Oh yeah, I also noticed I totally forgot to put the formatting around Raising Heart's dialogue in my previous post. It should be apparent as to what lines are her in the context of the narrative, but the inconsistency still bugs me a bit! ah well.
[Image: nanoha_zps8059419b.jpg]


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)