06-11-2015, 05:49 PM
" Why I simply plan to allow you to rest, and introduce you to the king of this town, That guard was talking about a very dark moment from my past that I would rather forget about, you see there was a woman who during a survival island event known as DA, I was ordered to kill, as far as I was told when you died in this event you simply reappeared outside the island into a lobby area, a good way to burn off pent up aggression and win some cool prizes too, what I was not told was that I had one of the only weapons that would banish someone , sending them to an inescapable underworld to be tormented, I stabbed the woman with that serum and watched in horror as she turned to dust, it wasn't until later that I realized that event was broad-cast across the entire world, I felt sick to my stomach that I had done such an evil thing without realizing" a single tear rolled down Wolfe's cheek glinting as it hit the dagger.
"And that is why I stopped that guard from talking, He was about to reveal to someone who I don't want to hate me, something she would surly hate me for, I plan to offer my skills to help the people of this kingdom bring order to the Dunes to try and atone for the horrible thing I did. I simply thought that you might want to see one of the towns rather than wander around the Endless dunes forever." Wolfe spoke in a very somber way lacking the normally happy energy he tended to give out. "If you want to leave I wont stop you but I promise you this, no harm will befall you inside these walls, I swear on my life, remember if I wanted to harm you I have had plenty of openings to do it. Now please put the dagger back into its scabbard, before one of us have to do something we regret , after all didn't you say every life is precious, and yet here you are with a knife pressed against my windpipe, somehow I doubt I could regenerate that" Victor said with a slight hint of sarcasm.
"And that is why I stopped that guard from talking, He was about to reveal to someone who I don't want to hate me, something she would surly hate me for, I plan to offer my skills to help the people of this kingdom bring order to the Dunes to try and atone for the horrible thing I did. I simply thought that you might want to see one of the towns rather than wander around the Endless dunes forever." Wolfe spoke in a very somber way lacking the normally happy energy he tended to give out. "If you want to leave I wont stop you but I promise you this, no harm will befall you inside these walls, I swear on my life, remember if I wanted to harm you I have had plenty of openings to do it. Now please put the dagger back into its scabbard, before one of us have to do something we regret , after all didn't you say every life is precious, and yet here you are with a knife pressed against my windpipe, somehow I doubt I could regenerate that" Victor said with a slight hint of sarcasm.
![[Image: LMLzBQ4.gif]](https://i.imgur.com/LMLzBQ4.gif)

