The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1636 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.3.35 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1636 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 912 buildtree




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Omniverse Power Rankings
#1
Yea we're a community of bros and lady bros, but this is also a game. A game designed to involve a lot of power-plays and competition (don't deny it!). With that in mind, I got curious to see how 'the Scramblers' have been doing since their arrival in the Omniverse. I put together a list of all the people who have posted over the last two weeks or so (by that i mean it's everyone with a post count except Garona and Joker).

So the list is below. Feel free to gloat and/or curse those who have narrowly escaped being your lesser. Be inspired to be better! Crush your foes or grow strong and save the innocent. Your life, your choice...wait, wrong tagline <_<; But yes, congratulations to the people who've earned it, and I in particular want to shout-out to Whirda and Nyx for their continual work.

If people find this fun, I'll keep doing them, probably with awesome colors and cooler formatting or something. For now, enjoy. And I was wrong, Thaal, you're 7, not 8.

Power Rankings - 9/23
  • 1. Ganondork – 5537
    2. Nyx – 5475
    3. Whirda – 5471
    4. Proto Man - 5363
    5. Nanoha – 5323
    6. Link – 5211
    7. Thaal – 5189
    8. Samus – 5136
    9. Eighteen – 4982
    10. Magus – 4971
    11. Maximillion - 4902
    12. Batman – 4613
    13. Kairi – 4564
    14. Raze – 4433
    15. Deadpool – 4387
    16. MDGEIST – 4370
    17. Kenshin – 4343
    18. Vincent - 4174
    19. Trixie - 4000
[Image: proto.jpg][Image: DAHost.png]
Dante's Abyss 2015
Host


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)