The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1636 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.3.35 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1636 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 912 buildtree




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Blog of Guu
#13
Mood: Nervous
Listening to: This tune I don’t remember the name of.


So yeah, if you’ve been following my Twitter (I doubt anyone who follows my blog doesn’t follow my Twitter,) you’d know that I changed my mind and decided to go to Dante’s Abyss. I’ll be going to a death island to fight a bunch of crazy people. I’m doing it to represent Ambrosia and bring them more publicity, though I guess I could have accomplish that with a letter writing campaign or something. My actions may not have been wise, but too late now. Oh well, who knows, maybe I’ll be good at it. Or maybe I’ll die painfully and horribly. I dunno.

This is an unusual experience overall. Just kind of selflessly throwing myself on the blade like this. I have no idea if that makes me a better princess if I’m will to go this far for my people, but they all seem thankful for it. It’s weird to be loved by so many people unconditional with no mind control in the mix.

Anyways, I should convince Desco to team up with me, so I’m not alone down there. She’s a good and loyal friend, and I couldn’t think of anyone else I’d trust more with my back. Not to mention, she’s a cute demon girl. What more could I want.

Huh, why do I get the feeling I was supposed to do something… I ran into Gilgamesh again, so I was all thrown off. He’s a charmer he is.

Well, I doubt I’ll be able to access this blog in the Abyss based on what I’ve been reading, so I guess this is good bye for the time being. Wish me well!
[Image: MUsY55C.jpg][float=right][Image: sN7AejK.jpg][/float]


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)