09-18-2013, 10:08 PM
Sooo... I am described in a few ways here... and mentioned in some others.
If you can say what you need to say in 300 words, then in 600 words, then you are pretty good and that's your style. So Take the time and write another 300 words to it in a second post.
No one likes HUGE post that drag out any ways. And an average 300 + post nets you 50+ OM. OM isn't hard to get. Personally.... I was in Chubbs from one of the oldest systems. I had either the most moves, or close to it. Why? Because I focused on more ideas of writing. Retane... I still believe had the most moves and alterations and I had unlimited combo's. So much writing potential.
And I have been known to not give a care. I could be up against Alex... Kaden... I would try my hardest. I wouldnt back down. I would try. ANd I never did bad. I lost alot. But I never did bad.
FOr the record Alex is known as the best writer =P
If you can say what you need to say in 300 words, then in 600 words, then you are pretty good and that's your style. So Take the time and write another 300 words to it in a second post.
No one likes HUGE post that drag out any ways. And an average 300 + post nets you 50+ OM. OM isn't hard to get. Personally.... I was in Chubbs from one of the oldest systems. I had either the most moves, or close to it. Why? Because I focused on more ideas of writing. Retane... I still believe had the most moves and alterations and I had unlimited combo's. So much writing potential.
And I have been known to not give a care. I could be up against Alex... Kaden... I would try my hardest. I wouldnt back down. I would try. ANd I never did bad. I lost alot. But I never did bad.
FOr the record Alex is known as the best writer =P
