05-15-2015, 09:37 PM
So, I obviously haven't been able to catch all of you guys' storyline, but I read Ganondorf's most recent post earlier and then backtracked and just read through this whole most recent thread and I wanted to pop in and tell you guys how much I loved it.
Enel and Ganondorf are both such engaging, intriguing characters the way you've crafted them, and the fact that I could get that from the very limited dose of them that this thread presents astounds me. I liked reading this little story because it was very much accessible to people who didn't have all the context, like myself; I was able to catch up on the necessary lore without reading the other threads in full, though it has inspired me to go back and read as much as I can of you guys' interaction, which I assume is extensive.
As far as, like, style goes, my favorite thing about you guys as writers (particularly here, of course) is the way you guys' action feels very living. I find it difficult to write action scenes, so reading something like "Enel wreathed her in lightning," where I can clearly picture it but at the same time it isn't overly-descriptive, is cool.
I don't know if the torture of Firani came across as brutal as you intended it, Enel -- if you intended it to very brutal at all -- but I appreciated the simplicity of it, and the little details like Firani spitting blood really colored it for me, and made me use my imagination to fill in some of the blanks; for example, I imagined her spitting more blood (although maybe not purposefully) each time Enel punched her following that.
Overall, and I've gone on too long, but I loved this little thread and wanted to pop in and say that. Oh, and if you guys are still looking for more faction members, two of the characters I'm considering for my alt might fit in well?
Enel and Ganondorf are both such engaging, intriguing characters the way you've crafted them, and the fact that I could get that from the very limited dose of them that this thread presents astounds me. I liked reading this little story because it was very much accessible to people who didn't have all the context, like myself; I was able to catch up on the necessary lore without reading the other threads in full, though it has inspired me to go back and read as much as I can of you guys' interaction, which I assume is extensive.
As far as, like, style goes, my favorite thing about you guys as writers (particularly here, of course) is the way you guys' action feels very living. I find it difficult to write action scenes, so reading something like "Enel wreathed her in lightning," where I can clearly picture it but at the same time it isn't overly-descriptive, is cool.
I don't know if the torture of Firani came across as brutal as you intended it, Enel -- if you intended it to very brutal at all -- but I appreciated the simplicity of it, and the little details like Firani spitting blood really colored it for me, and made me use my imagination to fill in some of the blanks; for example, I imagined her spitting more blood (although maybe not purposefully) each time Enel punched her following that.
Overall, and I've gone on too long, but I loved this little thread and wanted to pop in and say that. Oh, and if you guys are still looking for more faction members, two of the characters I'm considering for my alt might fit in well?
![[Image: 2agonyw.png]](http://i68.tinypic.com/2agonyw.png)

