05-15-2015, 04:39 PM
Facing Fate/ Hanging by a Noose
WHOAAA Gildarts is doing WHAAAT?
I love the second title so much that I had to include it in there.
HIEST “Levels”
Gildarts descends the floors of the secure building, as the entire place is one big secure vault. The building that is the storage for the black market’s information, he assumes there is a safe below were he can extract Guu’s secret. He descends one by one, facing the eventual layers of challenges in his path.
(Listing here for clarity)
Floor one: Jello! and lasers
Floor two: ACID ‘rain’/ sprinklers
Floor three: mortar/ bullet hallway
Floor four: Gravity room+ freezing temperatures= close demise #1
-floors no longer can be broken and Gildarts must cross the booby trapped room to use the lift-
Floor Five: Darkness and Heating up! Labyrinth of doooooooooom
Floor Six: Fear
Floor Seven: Becoming the mirror (not my best work, but DA IS ON THE WAY)
Elevator madness - near death #2
[spoiler]Final Floor: Close demise #3
“Oh, you don’t like my gun? I have a Beretta too. I like it because it holds more rounds than your standard revolver, y’ know? More bullets for like, your skull?”
Gildarts meets Molly in front of the vaulted door, but she has been caught by a competent guard who threatens to kill her. Gildarts risks it all to save her and for good reason, as he soon finds the vault is empty and has but a single thing in there. No desk, no chair, but a computer sitting on the cement floor.
GO MOLLY’s HACKING SKILLS!
I like this ending better than the fact that he could just find a printed copy of the information, because of the lovely teamwork. And that it only makes sense.[/spoiler]
Author’s note: Floor six is some of my best work. Even in the time crunch for Da that I wrote it in. #masterpiece #Frameworkandweavingofcurrentplotandpast
This mission actually turned out to be longer than I wanted it to be ._. but it just kind of happened...
Sometimes when i’m including a spoiler, I accidentally write “Spoilers” because of doctor who.
I think I have too much fun in these discussion threads. *Scrolls to see caps and craziness*
As for improvement, I have a whole lot of Gildarts in this section, rather than breaking up the content with NPC’s, so uh... yeah, Da will be good for me.
(Every strong guy has a loli)
Lastly, with the quest “complete” Gildarts is going to head off to Da, then he probably will either return to coruscant (or ill postpone that) and I’ll have him return to tangled and meet up with guu with a more formal message about the blight. Proto said he would work on the Necron lord’s stats/moves with me, to make the rivalry more efficient, and I think it would be a good idea to hold off for me until I’m more sure of what I want.
Ending: [spoiler]as for this part, I just thought it would make a good conversion to da, or later the involvement of necrons. Nothing too special, and the empire is chasing someone who looks like him but only his physique is identifiable and his name is unknown. No bounty (yet) because they want him for questioning only.[/spoiler]
WHOAAA Gildarts is doing WHAAAT?
I love the second title so much that I had to include it in there.
HIEST “Levels”
Gildarts descends the floors of the secure building, as the entire place is one big secure vault. The building that is the storage for the black market’s information, he assumes there is a safe below were he can extract Guu’s secret. He descends one by one, facing the eventual layers of challenges in his path.
(Listing here for clarity)
Floor one: Jello! and lasers
Floor two: ACID ‘rain’/ sprinklers
Floor three: mortar/ bullet hallway
Floor four: Gravity room+ freezing temperatures= close demise #1
-floors no longer can be broken and Gildarts must cross the booby trapped room to use the lift-
Floor Five: Darkness and Heating up! Labyrinth of doooooooooom
Floor Six: Fear
Floor Seven: Becoming the mirror (not my best work, but DA IS ON THE WAY)
Elevator madness - near death #2
[spoiler]Final Floor: Close demise #3
“Oh, you don’t like my gun? I have a Beretta too. I like it because it holds more rounds than your standard revolver, y’ know? More bullets for like, your skull?”
Gildarts meets Molly in front of the vaulted door, but she has been caught by a competent guard who threatens to kill her. Gildarts risks it all to save her and for good reason, as he soon finds the vault is empty and has but a single thing in there. No desk, no chair, but a computer sitting on the cement floor.
GO MOLLY’s HACKING SKILLS!
I like this ending better than the fact that he could just find a printed copy of the information, because of the lovely teamwork. And that it only makes sense.[/spoiler]
Author’s note: Floor six is some of my best work. Even in the time crunch for Da that I wrote it in. #masterpiece #Frameworkandweavingofcurrentplotandpast
This mission actually turned out to be longer than I wanted it to be ._. but it just kind of happened...
Sometimes when i’m including a spoiler, I accidentally write “Spoilers” because of doctor who.
I think I have too much fun in these discussion threads. *Scrolls to see caps and craziness*
As for improvement, I have a whole lot of Gildarts in this section, rather than breaking up the content with NPC’s, so uh... yeah, Da will be good for me.
(Every strong guy has a loli)
Lastly, with the quest “complete” Gildarts is going to head off to Da, then he probably will either return to coruscant (or ill postpone that) and I’ll have him return to tangled and meet up with guu with a more formal message about the blight. Proto said he would work on the Necron lord’s stats/moves with me, to make the rivalry more efficient, and I think it would be a good idea to hold off for me until I’m more sure of what I want.
Ending: [spoiler]as for this part, I just thought it would make a good conversion to da, or later the involvement of necrons. Nothing too special, and the empire is chasing someone who looks like him but only his physique is identifiable and his name is unknown. No bounty (yet) because they want him for questioning only.[/spoiler]

![[Image: -Gildarts-fairy-tail-35651033-300-180.gif]](http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/35600000/-Gildarts-fairy-tail-35651033-300-180.gif)