The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1636 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.3.35 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1636 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 912 buildtree




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Ki and Force mechanics
#1
Not sure if this should go here, but I'd like to get some thoughts and theories on ki (which is commonly associated with the Dragonball universe, where my character was taken from) and Force (which is associated with Star Wars universe, and I imagine, common for some folks in Coruscant.

I am almost certain that the two are the same, if not quite closely related. As Vad had pointed out in our facebook convo, the force is not a visual manifestation like ki has the ability to be. However, aren't lightsabers powered by Force?

I would like to use both (discovering Force while adventuring on Coruscant) eventually, but the question is, should it (force power) be treated as a completely separate thing than ki, or would it be the same? Or, should it be a similar manifestation of energy, like a sister mechanic, that would be quicker to pick up on since my character uses one?

I look forward to your thoughts on this matter. Anyone is welcome to participate in this discussion.
[Image: visig2018.png]


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)