05-12-2015, 02:06 PM
@Guu
*spoilers on mission*
Gildarts is going to discover the Dataverse and will make a few Twitter posts that might reveal some of what he is doing (nothing about ambrosia) but it alludes to his quest as right now (I can't post the next one at this exact time) but it involves crashing into a secure system in the lower Tiers of DA and infiltrating the information black market. I'll assume any evidence might trace back would be a 'no' but your call. As you could respond ro his antics in a Guu way.
*spoilers on mission*
Gildarts is going to discover the Dataverse and will make a few Twitter posts that might reveal some of what he is doing (nothing about ambrosia) but it alludes to his quest as right now (I can't post the next one at this exact time) but it involves crashing into a secure system in the lower Tiers of DA and infiltrating the information black market. I'll assume any evidence might trace back would be a 'no' but your call. As you could respond ro his antics in a Guu way.

![[Image: -Gildarts-fairy-tail-35651033-300-180.gif]](http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/35600000/-Gildarts-fairy-tail-35651033-300-180.gif)