The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1636 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.3.35 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1636 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 912 buildtree




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Worst Kingslayer
#6
Strazio's entire body ached and he struggled to stay standing. The combination of blood loss and dehydration was finally taking its toll on him. His vision blurred and he almost didn't notice when Anos went back inside to talk to his king. Strazio bit the inside of his cheek to focus himself and he smiled weakly as the servant led him inside. The inside of the palace was opulent way beyond what Strazio had expected. He almost felt bad for leaving a trail of blood and sand on the fine carpets. Before him the palace opened up into a large atrium which he was brought before a golden man. Strazio assumed that the man with golden hair was the king and he tried his best to bow respectively. He was not a fan of royalty, but he definitely was not in a position to start any trouble. King Gilgamesh spoke with a commanding authority that Strazio would've expected from a king of sand.

Quote:"You three. Take the man to one of the guest rooms and treat his wounds. I guarantee safety at my Kingdom for all those who seek it. And you, Stranger Prime. Welcome! To New Babylon."

The injured prime stayed silent, using all his effort on staying conscious rather than speaking. The three servants helped Strazio to one of the nearby guest rooms and began to treat his various cuts. They offered him water and wine which he gladly gulped down, despite disliking the taste of wine. None of the wounds were particularly severe, but combined with his trek in the desert they managed to take their toll. The servants removed his tight blood-soaked shirt and revealed the multitude of scars covering his body. He was athletic, but his body was obviously worn from the ravages of his own magick. Burned into his chest by foul magicks was a red chevron. the mark of Damien Alabaster. After he was bandaged nearly from head to toe and his clothes replaced with a casual loose outfit he waved the servants away.

"I really appreciate your help, but I'm dead tired. I hope your king won't mind if I rest in one his beds."

The guest bed seemed fit for royalty, something that Strazio was not used to. Being hated and hunted in his home world his bed was mostly made in the wilderness rather than anywhere civilized. Carefully he reached out towards the bed, touching the soft blankets. This better not be a damned trap he thought before jumping onto the bed. It was nice to have a comfortable rest for once, Strazio almost felt guilty for basking in the lavish pleasures of a fine bed. Before long he managed to doze off into a half-sleep state. He only rested for a few minutes before being jolted awake by his leg sliding off the edge of the bed. His body was sore, but he felt much better now that he was hydrated. Strazio crawled out of his bed and tried his best to make sure it was made the way he found it, unfortunately his bed-making skills were sub-par.

"Well, the king must feel pretty comfortable letting strangers in his domain. I guess I'll wander about." He spoke to himself while stretching out his body. Strazio opened his door a crack and peered down the hallway, there wasn't much to see. I thought I saw a strange looking boy walk this way right when I showed up, maybe another guest? His bare feet felt the soft luxurious carpet and he thought of putting on his boots, but the sore spots on his feet convinced him otherwise. Strazio walked down the hallway, peering into empty guest rooms before finally coming to an occupied one. Strazio knocked on the door with the back of his hand and listened for an answer. No one responded and he knocked one more time before finally turning the door knob slightly and opening the door. The strange boy was sitting in a corner with his knees hugged up to his chest. Strazio raised an eyebrow and stepped into the threshold of the door, the crest of Darkshire dangled from a necklace and glinted softly in the sunlight. He leaned up against the door frame and smiled at the young boy.

"Hey, sorry for barging in I just figured I'd introduce myself to another guest of Gilgamesh. My name is Strazio Rockwell, pleased to meet you"

Quote:Let me know if you have any issues with that Crona and I'll be more than happy to change them.
[Image: StrazSig.png]

[Image: DarkshireBadge.png][Image: DarkshireDefenseBadge.png][Image: SecondarySaga.png][Image: HerosGraveyardBadge.png]


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)