Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Here I come... The Start of a Journey
#17
The Horsemen looked around, his eyes focused on his surroundings, adjusting slowly to the dark and it's many shadows. The namekian crouched low and felt the warm drop of blood that glistened off the root of the tree. It was one of the few that had fell on the trail where he and Jack had last seem each other. The orc's had captured him, they had used the darkspawn as a ploy and bat. The orc's had known that they were coming. Retane fingered the blood for a few more moment's and shook his head. He wasn't badly injured.

Inirtias was extinguisted. Arith still remained alive, it seemed; The Mark of Lythia on his arm told him that. In the distance, he heard almost nothing. Even the life around the area had been scarce. The namek looked up and around at the trees. Many of them had been scraped, scratched, scarred, and damaged in the area. Still, they held on. Still, they grew.

The namekian couldn't help but remember the city the ninja had built. THey had never injured the tree, but had mastered an art to work together with them. But the orc's only cared little. Perhaps, goblins and orc's didn't care about anything that lived. If that was true, then what was going on here? jack wasn't dead. He was injured, but not dead.

The Emerald Warrior took in the breath, it was almost foul, but still the warrior had to think. They were expected, it was an ambush, but why take prisoners alive? Gollum just wanted to eat him. Perhaps raw? Would a tribe of orc's go though that much trouble? Retane was unsure.

The Namekian took a few steps and pressed his hand against another tree, scarred and battered. His kin wouldn't like this. Most wouldn't act, but some would try to help and heal it. The Horseman only knew how to release his ki in the form of energy. He wasn't a healer. He was a warrior. He was trained to defend life at all costs. Saving always meant killing to him in the end.

The namekian looked at his hand for a moment, let it glow and knew it was raw energy. He couldn't help here. But he could get vengance, he could be teir wrath. Would his kin agree with that? Perhaps not, but they said they had exiled him before. Maybe he never agreeed with their principals. Maybe he was a rebel. Did he have a cause? He wasn't sure. But he knew the trees' vengance would coincide with his plans now.

"So what are you planning?" The voice was familiar and Retane didn't have to look to know it was Asuma.

Retane looked at the closest tree, where he fingeres the scar on the tree, "Plan? I'm not sure I will plan this one. Plans can change in an instant. I'm thinking I will follow this trail, and kill anything and everything in my path, till I find them and that Gollum. "

"So you know they are alive?" The ninja pulled a cigarrete out and lit it and took a long pull.

"Arith is still around, Jack's unconscious. I don't know about your two." The Horseman looked at the ninja finally.

"They are in the camp, caged and alive last I saw. I know these woods better then most." The knuckleblade weilder shrugged as if it was enough of an answer.

"Daughters?" Retane saw the resemblance in their faces, and had noticed how he looked at them.

"No one in the city knows." Asuma put his cigarette out, "And I'd like to keep it that way."

Retane looked the ninja in the eyes for a few moments and shrugged, "So you have a plan better then mine?"
[Image: hchh.png]

I refuse to lose this battle,
Let whatever come my way.
I am stronger then my rival,
No, I will not fall today...


Messages In This Thread
Return to the Jade Reckoning - by Jack Frost - 06-13-2015, 05:23 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)