The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1636 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.3.35 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1636 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 912 buildtree




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Do I or Don't I? Malefactor....
#24
Sasuke Uchiha Wrote:
Jack Frost Wrote:I am not sure I am comfortable with this.

Lol, why? Because if Retane fails a roll, you'll be the first person his frenzy assaults? xD

*Said this in a joke, but in all honesty, alliances with someone who has a mind controlling parasite could prove troublesome.

Well I mean, possession is bad for me all in all. I am ultimately gaining the bunt of that if anything goes wrong; but yes if you brought it everything would be much more interesting.
[Image: tumblr_mez96xdyvu1runifxo4_500.gif]

Deadpool Wrote:Another moment -- Jack saving Retane's ass. That was OG.


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)