Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Here I come... The Start of a Journey
#8
Jack had rushed ahead, trying to keep up with the

"Tapion..." Retane muttered as he looked on at Jack.

"Nope, sorry, Jack Frost. But if you want me to be that guy, I can try to be." Jack threw up his hands in a frown, but still offered a weak smile.

"Heh, no. No one could ever be Tapion." Retane was honest it seemed.

"Yeah, but from what I understand, you need some help. I am a Guardian and I think I was sent here to guard you. " Jack threw his hands up in a confused look with Savior in tow.

"Guard me? Do you think you are able to do such a thing?" The namek barked in defiance.

"I just did. "Jack glanced around then, and looked back at the namek. "Although, it looks like you did most of the work."

Jack had noticed that only four goblins remained as well as three ninja. The other neanderthals were either dead, or dying and the two elves were unmoving and out of the fight. The Guardian wasn't sure if he was cut out for this, but he had to play the cards he was dealt. He rubbed at the spot on the head where he was struck before. It was almost healed. So he was find. He grinned then as he had a few tricks still up his sleeve.

Retane only grunted at him and swung a punch into another green creature's face. The goblin flew back and it's body rolled lifelessly on the ground. The remaining three goblins took notice and realized then that they were outnumbered. Retane took notice and formed two orbs in his hands. He let out a slow grunt as he thrust them at the backs of two of the the neanderthals, and formed another and launched it at the last. They screamed and fell, breathing their last breaths as the attacks hit head, neck and spine.

"Kind of brutal wasn't that", Jack asked. "I mean, they were fleeing."

Retane looked back at him and stared, "Fleeing, but they would come back with more. This seems like a war. I don't think the intimidation factor would have worked with such fools."

"He's right", The man with the knuckle blades spoke, lowering his weapons and motioning for the sword wielder to do the same. The female with the parchment still remained on her knees concentrating.

"These goblins and orcs only live for themselves. They only live to feed and kill. It is there way. " The ninja spoke, "But I can't figure you out. You are green, but you are alot diferent. And I dont tihnk you are even linked to the few intelligant tribes. You are different."

"I am a Namek. These are no kinfolk of mine." Retane seemed offended and annoyed by the accusation."

"Kinfolk? So there are others? You're a Prime aren't you?" The ninja asked as he put a cigarette in his lips and lit it.

" I am too", Jack took his turn to speak up, "Though it's all a bit confusing to me still. "

"Oh, I am sure it is, it's been years since the scramble and Omni still keeps bringing more in." The knuckle blade weilder stated as he puffed on the stick of tobacco.

"We have incoming; A wave of elves, ninja, and goblins as well as a two party group which I cant get a fix on. Seems this battle is about to end here and now." It was the ninja bent down over the scroll that spoke. "Airyonna is leading our party"

"It's about time she decided to appear." The other Ninja spoke as he took another puff.

It was then that, Jack looked around and saw the three groups converging on their spot. In front of the ninja he saw the girl in the front. She was the one with a black hair with the back half being blonde. Frost didn't know what to do. He reached for the frozen rose stuck in the back of his belt. "Airyonna..."
[Image: tumblr_mez96xdyvu1runifxo4_500.gif]

Deadpool Wrote:Another moment -- Jack saving Retane's ass. That was OG.


Messages In This Thread
Return to the Jade Reckoning - by Jack Frost - 06-13-2015, 05:23 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)