The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1636 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.3.35 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1636 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 912 buildtree




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Blog of Guu
#11
Quote:Sent after a productive photo shoot

Mood: Content
Listening to: “Viva La Vida” by Coldplay


So yeah… a lots happened, hasn’t it?

For people who don’t follow my twitter, I’m out of jail now. Also, King Gilgamesh from the Endless Dunes traveled all the way to Langweilig to kill me after I trolled him on twitter. That is a thing that actually happened.

Not going to say who won. I kind of prefer the air of mystery behind it. Just going to say that we’ve come to an understanding and he won’t come after me again.

However, most of the people of Langweilig got up and left because of the fight. I guess they took it as a sign that the whole thing wasn’t going to work out. All that is left is the dataverse junkies. They’ve renamed the town Ambrosia and they’re hoping to make it work somehow.

Sigh, I guess I should help them out. Kind of got them in this mess.

Well, first thing’s first, I’m selling t-shirts now. All profit will go directly to helping Ambrosia get up and running. I have little use for money.

Also, if anyone wants to give them a helping hand, anything at all, it would be appreciated.

Anywho, I’ll try to keep in touch with all of you as things develop. I’ll try not to eat anyone while I’m at it.

Thanks for again for the well wishes on twitter.

Ugh, this post turned out way too serious. Maybe that battle really did change me…

I’ll write something funny later I guess.

Grrrr….
[Image: MUsY55C.jpg][float=right][Image: sN7AejK.jpg][/float]


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)