03-09-2015, 01:27 AM
Quote:Uploaded after her first failed execution.
Mood: Like I just got hung.
Listening to: “I Can’t Decide” by Scissor Sisters
To be honest, I never got the point of killing things. Well, ok, I get the hunting aspect. You humans really need things dead before you can eat them, which seems hardly efficient to me but whatever. (Reminds me of the time Hare introduced me to fishing. It’s really a gruesome act in practice but admittedly delicious in resolution.)
I don’t get why you’d want to kill each other if food isn’t the end goal. I mean, in the grand scheme of things, that human you’re wasting so much time to end would die eventually anyways, so unless if you plan to eat them, it just feels like a pointless waste of energy.
Also, am I the only one who thinks it’s funner to leave them alive? Just think of the things you can do to their mind in your custody. You could integrate yourself in their life, convince all his friends that he’s crazy and you’re the sanest person alive and watch in pure joy as it all goes to hell
…I apologize, I got a little dark there.
But still, you’d think people would read death of even their enemies as a loss. Do they even care about the economy? The economy of human life? Don’t they know that the great old ones will destroy the earth if the population isn’t double what it is before they arrives in 2020?
…Oh wait that’s my old world…
…Oh wait, I made that up…
Sorry, I keep getting side tracked. Doesn’t help my cell mate is bitching at me. For some reason summoning things in rapid succession while listening to hours upon hours of anime theme songs is really annoying to her.
I’ll just get to my point already.
I’ve met many humans in my day. I’ve met many sentient lifeforms in my lifetime. While many have annoyed the hell out of me, many were fun to troll, many I may never see again or care about, each one was unique, fascinating, and added to the fabric of the universe whether they realize it or not. Every being is a little bucket of potential just waiting to be poured out. It is unfair, not just to the person but to the world at large to snuff out their light before they could find that thing the makes them important. No matter the deed, so many criminals have changed the world from the confines of prison; doesn’t that prove that most people aren’t worth killing even if they are criminals?
…or maybe it’s none of my business. Nevermind.
[float=right]
[/float]
