03-06-2015, 06:47 PM
I like Guu, her characters are adorable and reflect her personality well. She gets along with everyone and her Dataverse antics are hilarious!
I like Proto Man, I've always considered him an unofficial mentor of sorts. Reading his work over the years has helped me improve my own writing and style. He contributed amazing things to the site and his NPC work adds even more flavor to the Omniverse.
I like Sarah, at first impressions I rubbed her the wrong way but now we get along great. She's the infamous nuzzler though she also enforces with an iron fist!
I like Ganondorf, his IC demeanor in the chat is enjoyable and he does a great job as Omni's right hand man. He's an inspirational family man and still makes time for us, his second family. I wish he had more time to write with Buggy!
I like Omni, he is ultimately the reason I am here (IC and OOC
). He created Another Destiny back in the day which helped me establish myself further in this community. He is overflowing with grand ideas and without his own aspirational vision and hard work the Omniverse would never be.
I like Atelomesh, he is a fair and attentive staff member and possesses grand ambitions for his characters. Though I don't know him all that well yet, I certainly wish to.
I like Dark Link, or DL as commonly abbreviated, constantly enduring baps from Sarah. He's a great asset to the site, just needs to increase his post frequency!
I like Desco, his characters are incredibly unique and a breath of fresh air from the typical blowhard brutes. He's a joy in the chat and contributed a lot.
I like Doomguy, he has a more mature attitude and is comedically naive to most things talked about in relation to anime/manga and video games.
I like Eudocia/Homura, she has a sweet personality. Both characters are deceptively cute whilst being psychotically brutal at the same time.
I like Alain, he is a walking pun dispenser and the chat is always rampant with hilarity when he's around.
I like Aang, his naivety and happy-go-lucky nature translates perfectly with his character.
I like Edward, he's always willing to lend a helping hand and doesn't let the short jokes get him down XD. I just hope he sticks to a solid character!
I love to hate Dio XD, he does a flawless job portraying his character to a T, you just can't help but despise him IC, lest you actually join him! He could learn to be a more modest in the OOC chat and less lippy with staff members, but he's not a terrible dude.
Disclaimer: Anyone not mentioned, don't feel discouraged. There is nobody here I dislike, I simply haven't gotten a chance to know you is all.
Also, I would like to mention the literary works of everyone mentioned, but have not yet gotten around to reading them all. In due time!
I like Proto Man, I've always considered him an unofficial mentor of sorts. Reading his work over the years has helped me improve my own writing and style. He contributed amazing things to the site and his NPC work adds even more flavor to the Omniverse.
I like Sarah, at first impressions I rubbed her the wrong way but now we get along great. She's the infamous nuzzler though she also enforces with an iron fist!
I like Ganondorf, his IC demeanor in the chat is enjoyable and he does a great job as Omni's right hand man. He's an inspirational family man and still makes time for us, his second family. I wish he had more time to write with Buggy!
I like Omni, he is ultimately the reason I am here (IC and OOC
). He created Another Destiny back in the day which helped me establish myself further in this community. He is overflowing with grand ideas and without his own aspirational vision and hard work the Omniverse would never be.I like Atelomesh, he is a fair and attentive staff member and possesses grand ambitions for his characters. Though I don't know him all that well yet, I certainly wish to.
I like Dark Link, or DL as commonly abbreviated, constantly enduring baps from Sarah. He's a great asset to the site, just needs to increase his post frequency!
I like Desco, his characters are incredibly unique and a breath of fresh air from the typical blowhard brutes. He's a joy in the chat and contributed a lot.
I like Doomguy, he has a more mature attitude and is comedically naive to most things talked about in relation to anime/manga and video games.
I like Eudocia/Homura, she has a sweet personality. Both characters are deceptively cute whilst being psychotically brutal at the same time.
I like Alain, he is a walking pun dispenser and the chat is always rampant with hilarity when he's around.
I like Aang, his naivety and happy-go-lucky nature translates perfectly with his character.
I like Edward, he's always willing to lend a helping hand and doesn't let the short jokes get him down XD. I just hope he sticks to a solid character!
I love to hate Dio XD, he does a flawless job portraying his character to a T, you just can't help but despise him IC, lest you actually join him! He could learn to be a more modest in the OOC chat and less lippy with staff members, but he's not a terrible dude.
Disclaimer: Anyone not mentioned, don't feel discouraged. There is nobody here I dislike, I simply haven't gotten a chance to know you is all.
Also, I would like to mention the literary works of everyone mentioned, but have not yet gotten around to reading them all. In due time!
![[Image: giphy.gif]](http://media3.giphy.com/media/Rx8H5yTo36LLy/giphy.gif)


