03-06-2015, 04:12 AM
I like Guu. She is fun and ridiculously considerate. I only know like one other person that nice. She is also Rank 1 Pervert in my personal estimations.
I like Jeff. He is like the calmest and coolest guy I know. I don't think anyone else could have helped as significantly with the creation of the site without my ego driving them away.
I like Alex. He is smart and helpful and knows all of the coolest jank. Sometimes I look at him and I'm just like "how. How does he do it"
I like Luffy. He's just funny. He never gives up. I love his tenacity and his good-naturedness.
I like Shang Tsung. I don't know the guy all that well but I just trust him, y'know?
I like Michael. He's that guy. Keep goin', Michael.
I like Gilgatelosamesh. His name is conducive to many combinations and he is just cool.
I like Sarah Kerrigan. She is never afraid to speak her mind. She is thoughtful and wilful.
I like Magus. I can tell him to go fuck himself and he'll respond with a "<3". He knows a lot about cars and guns.
I like Deadpool. He's one of those people I rarely speak to but always has good things to say.
I like Blackfire. He called me up once and I was like "what? Who is Kirano? Wait, seriously? How did you get my number haha". That guy cray.
I like Kuzan. He's so chill. :frogsiren:
I like Dark Link. He is a guy who's omnipresence I respect, like a soothing blanket when I come to this site. He always has some cool shit to share or say. He is a cute boi.
I like Alain. His puns inflict physical pain upon my very being. I will take him as my mistress.
I like Aang. He's like a real-life version of his character. Maybe I need to get to know him better
I like Edward Elric/Nyeseth/Iced/Kito/[Future Character reserved for this slot]. He always says hello even when I'm too recalcitrant to stop lurking. Just imagine me waving from the shadows.
I like Jon Snow. He seems cool. Wasn't put off by me telling him that his character didn't fit the site. Made it work.
I like Negi. Cool character, nice moves. Is a spring onion.
I like Kaptin Bluddflag. Everything he says. Just keep saying things, Kap'n. This site needs more orcs. You will be the king.
I like Whirda/Jace Beleren. That guy's always just so cunning and humble about the fact that he's a fucking amazing writer.
I like Caira. I've barely spoken to her so far, but she just seems nice.
I like Shonen Hero. That guy is the best. Please keep posting comments, Buukin.
I like Dio/Goku. Because it was him, Dio.
I like Kaden. That guy is just so smart. I've learned a lot from him.
I like the Stacker. One day I will capture him.
I like Joe/Trixie. I want to make him my girlfriend.
I like Rave. One of the people whose stories I want to get around to reading properly.
I like Toybox Girl. Another one of those people I've never really spoken with, but I like to look at her stuff on the chat box. One of these days I'll work up the courage to introduce myself. :ohno:
I have a crush on Eudocia. It's the glasses, okay
I like Jak Mar. I appreciate you always came by every day when the site was still a lot more quiet than it is now. Say hello once in awhile <3 or maybe you have and I just haven't been around to see it.
I like the plague doctor. He decided to join as the best character from the best game ever. Plague doctors 4 lyfe.
I like Vivio. Because she helps me to put pressure on the Stacker. And because she comes from a great series.
I like Link and Harry, those inactive jerks. Come back!
And finally, EVERY OTHER PERSON I DIDN'T MENTION BY NAAAAME!
I like Jeff. He is like the calmest and coolest guy I know. I don't think anyone else could have helped as significantly with the creation of the site without my ego driving them away.
I like Alex. He is smart and helpful and knows all of the coolest jank. Sometimes I look at him and I'm just like "how. How does he do it"
I like Luffy. He's just funny. He never gives up. I love his tenacity and his good-naturedness.
I like Shang Tsung. I don't know the guy all that well but I just trust him, y'know?
I like Michael. He's that guy. Keep goin', Michael.
I like Gilgatelosamesh. His name is conducive to many combinations and he is just cool.
I like Sarah Kerrigan. She is never afraid to speak her mind. She is thoughtful and wilful.
I like Magus. I can tell him to go fuck himself and he'll respond with a "<3". He knows a lot about cars and guns.
I like Deadpool. He's one of those people I rarely speak to but always has good things to say.
I like Blackfire. He called me up once and I was like "what? Who is Kirano? Wait, seriously? How did you get my number haha". That guy cray.
I like Kuzan. He's so chill. :frogsiren:
I like Dark Link. He is a guy who's omnipresence I respect, like a soothing blanket when I come to this site. He always has some cool shit to share or say. He is a cute boi.
I like Alain. His puns inflict physical pain upon my very being. I will take him as my mistress.
I like Aang. He's like a real-life version of his character. Maybe I need to get to know him better

I like Edward Elric/Nyeseth/Iced/Kito/[Future Character reserved for this slot]. He always says hello even when I'm too recalcitrant to stop lurking. Just imagine me waving from the shadows.
I like Jon Snow. He seems cool. Wasn't put off by me telling him that his character didn't fit the site. Made it work.
I like Negi. Cool character, nice moves. Is a spring onion.
I like Kaptin Bluddflag. Everything he says. Just keep saying things, Kap'n. This site needs more orcs. You will be the king.
I like Whirda/Jace Beleren. That guy's always just so cunning and humble about the fact that he's a fucking amazing writer.
I like Caira. I've barely spoken to her so far, but she just seems nice.
I like Shonen Hero. That guy is the best. Please keep posting comments, Buukin.
I like Dio/Goku. Because it was him, Dio.
I like Kaden. That guy is just so smart. I've learned a lot from him.
I like the Stacker. One day I will capture him.
I like Joe/Trixie. I want to make him my girlfriend.
I like Rave. One of the people whose stories I want to get around to reading properly.
I like Toybox Girl. Another one of those people I've never really spoken with, but I like to look at her stuff on the chat box. One of these days I'll work up the courage to introduce myself. :ohno:
I have a crush on Eudocia. It's the glasses, okay
I like Jak Mar. I appreciate you always came by every day when the site was still a lot more quiet than it is now. Say hello once in awhile <3 or maybe you have and I just haven't been around to see it.
I like the plague doctor. He decided to join as the best character from the best game ever. Plague doctors 4 lyfe.
I like Vivio. Because she helps me to put pressure on the Stacker. And because she comes from a great series.
I like Link and Harry, those inactive jerks. Come back!
And finally, EVERY OTHER PERSON I DIDN'T MENTION BY NAAAAME!
Curious about me and the characters I play? See the 'Staff' page! See also the rosters for my characters Samus Aran or Enel if you'd like to see examples of well-formatted rosters. Hope you enjoy the Omniverse!

